Sunday, March 18, 2007

Andrew's 21ST Birthday!!!!


So my brother turned 21 in DECEMBER!!! and I forgot to put up all his pics from that night! How bad of a sister am I! We started out at our house, we drank a bit there and then mom and dad picked us up in the limo. We piled everyone in and headed up to The Grill. We hung out there for a bit until he was all liquored up and then he wanted to head over to the strip club. I wanted to go soooo bad, but was scared I would see a parent or something there.
Turns out they had a helluva time, he got his boxers ripped off him by the strippers on stage and they beat him with belts! I missed it!! That would have been hilarious to see, I made him pose with his boxers to show the aftermath of what they did to him. He had welts on his back the next morning from their torture!






No comments: