Friday, April 06, 2007

Skiing at Bittersweet


I braved the slopes of Bittersweet! Jonathan loves to snowboard so he took me skiing up in Michigan. He was so patient with me and was such a good teacher! We stuck to the bunny hill for awhile, had a few beers and I was ready for a bigger hill. It probably took me 20 minutes to just get up the nerve to finally plummet down it and I crashed BIG TIME! My spirits were a little down so I headed to the bar, we got a pitcher and then he went off to conquer some of the bigger slopes. I had a great time just sitting in the ski lodge and watching my hot hunk in all his snowboard gear going down these crazy slopes! After awhile I was ready to start trying again and started to get the hang of it. We stayed until about 11 and then headed to the hotel exhausted! We had such a great time! Here are some pics from our trip!
Our drive to Michigan....Jonathan sportin his ski googles! On the ski lift! I am sooo scared! Smooches to make me feel better.....ask you can see I am smiling now considering he is kissing my grin!

Me on the bunny hill!
Liquid courage! One of theaftermath marks!



2 comments:

Gracie said...

Congrats on skiing!! I used to love that! I have to say, it is hillarious that you have a photo of Jonathan with a beer, sitting behind the wheel?!?!? I dunno about that one!!

Any news on Lulu? :( Also, you need to keep memorial day open for me! I call dibs!!
WHen do I get to come visit???

Jess said...

Don't worry all, we are drinking in the parking lot to avoid the expensive beers at the bar!