Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cozumel Water Pics

I still haven't figured out how to upload the videos yet...so here are some underwater pics to hold you over until I can get it figured out.....the water and colors are so much more brilliant than the pictures show :-( But we bought a cheapo camera down there since we can't afford to spend thousands on a good one!
Thats me!
Green Moray Eel...the arrow is pointing at its head Black smaller eel, I found this one all by myself cuz I was determined to find an eel!

This turtle swam along with us for most of one of our dives!

Jon on the boat
Queen Parrotfish...my favorite fish, looks like a stained glass window
Huge lobster
Barracuda
Forget this fishes name, but its cool!

Starfish
I love you...underwater wishes
Swimming through tight spots
A stingray blended in with the sand
Anemone

I still haven't figured out how to upload the videos yet...so here are some underwater pics to hold you over until I can get it figured out.....the water and colors are so much more brilliant than the pictures show :-(

No comments: