Monday, October 16, 2006

Breakfast Club Vs. Minnesota HOMECOMING!

Yet another great Homecoming! I even grew some balls (don't worry they were surgically removed Monday morning) and me, Jonathan and Stone headed over on Friday night....we got there around midnight. Headed over to good old Where Else to meet up with Julie!! And we danced the night away. APPARENTLY, Jonathan put me to bed around 4 at Vishnu's......but I don't recall anything after leaving Where Else....I know I know bad news but HEY haven't blacked out in a while, I needed a good one!

Next morning we woke up ready and pumped to go to Breakfast Club at 8:30. Stone being a breakfast club virgin didn't know what to expect. Stone got me stapled into my Statue of Liberty costume and off we headed. For those of you who know my philosophy on making Breakfast Club outfits, staples always works best. We drank our fair share at "The Club" then headed up to Cary Quad to meet up with Pete and get some more drinks. Unfortnately, Jonathan got a little TOO DRUNK, and didn't make me such a happy camper. But hey....the day must go on. Stone, Vishnu and I still managed to have a superb time, after a few Long Islands, our driver finally showed up....in rare form of course. And we headed on home. ANOTHER GREAT WEEKEND AT PURDUE!I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS I GOT TO SEE.....a few weekends off and then we will be back in action for the WISCONSIN game! BOILER UP! Headin down to Where Else!
I found Witney....and her baby
Yes....sadly this is my boyfriend in rare form.....somehow I found the ability to forgive him for making an idiot out himself!

No comments: