Monday, October 22, 2007

Another Trip to Sin City

We took another trip to Vegas for my brothers 21st in June (a little late, but better late than never) For those that don't know, all the dads in a group of about 6 families always take us kids to Vegas for our 21st. This trip was fun, it was mostly guys, as usual, but very fun. Here is a list of our entourage, me, my bro and dad, Jonathan and his dad, Matt Fox and Graham with their dad, Steph Heltzel and her dad, and Timmy Severns. Timmy gets hooked up with a suite, but he didn't like the location because he figured everyone from the clan would be coming and going at all hours of the night, so he gave me and Jonathan the kick ass suite. It was two floors high, with a hot tub, and mirrored ceilings!


Here are some pics.

In the suite
The crewMy digi goes underwater! Me at my bachelorette party somedayMe and my bro....smooches!! Swim up blackjack Oh wow.... Some day brother-in-laws!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

WOW!!! first of all I am thrilled to see you back on here! The blog community hasn't been the same with out you here!!

All this pre-wedding talk has got me in shock!!! A pre-congratulations is in order!;) I hope you know I love planning weddings & would love to help you plan your "someday" wedding!!!! :)