Sunday, October 21, 2007

My First Indy 500






I went down with some friends to my first Indy 500. Jonathan was down there with some buds all weekend, but me and Krystal sort of "snuck" down there and camped with our own friends from high school. But what do you know, when we are pulling in to the Coke lot....who do we see....yes Jonathan and Nick walking. Honestly probably the third group of people we see walking! So much for keeping it a secret! I just didnt want him to think I was down there to check up on him. I honestly just wanted to go since I had never been!!! We ended up seeing him a few more times throughout the weekend which was fine. He still got to stay with his guys, and I got to hang out with some friends I don't see often. It poured down rain, but we still had fun, and we even made the Indy paper! Here are some pics!


No comments: