Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thomas' House

May 7th a whole group of us reconvened for our annual visit out at Thomas' House in Burlington. I can't believe it has been six years since I lost my precious Adam, well we lost our precious Adam. Adam was such a wonderful a caring person, his life was cut way too short. He would have gone on to accomplish so many amazing things. I miss the kid like crazy and wonder how my life might be different if he was still around. Maybe I would live in Brazil with him while he was playing soccer for goobillions of dollars!!!

Adam's Garden and the Fishing Beach

Anyways, every year on the anniversary of his death, a large group of us go out to see his parents and we spend the day out at their house. They live on a beautiful property with a private lake, horses, four wheeling trails, cabin on the lake with a theater big screen and surround sound, pontoon boat, canoes, and Adam's garden. It is always so comforting and nice to see his parents and sisters and spend the day out there with them. It is amazing how many people still come out there, without fail, each year to be with them. This year we spent the day fishing, four wheeling (my favorite pastime to do with Adam!!) and sitting around the beach with everyone. It is always a truly amazing day. We love and miss you Adam!

Me and Monica (his mommy) and horse kisses!

No comments: