Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You couldn't do this if you tried!



So this is my first ever wreck in my first car....aka the Silver Bullet. Somehow I managed to launch my car up onto this short wall. I thought it would be a great random photo/story.

The events of this incident occurred around 7:00 AM on my way to high school. Many of you know that I HAVE to drink milk (with ice of course) right before I go to bed, and once again for breakfast. Well the Silver Bullet didn't have cupholders (or a backseat) so it was always a true balancing act how I held my breakfast and my glass of milk while I was driving. On this particular morning I had lodged my cup of milk into this change holder thing in front of the console. I pulled out around this corner (blind corner may I add) and needless to say there was a car coming I must have missed seeing. So I sped up, as I sped up and turned my milk spilled on the floor. I was devastated about my precious milk, so I immediately reached down to grab it. Well....I forgot I was turning apparently and hit the stairway between this small wall "just right" to launch me up onto the wall. My car's undersides were sprawled out on the road, and I kinda tumbled out into the sidewalk. I still look at this wall and wonder....how the heck I managed to do it!!

No comments: