Sunday, July 16, 2006

Outta Lafayette

Well, seems crazy but I am officially done working at The Lodge. Many of you know, I had moved back over to Lafayette for the summer to go back to work at my old job at The Lodge Apartments. I had been working some weekends in April and May, but went back to working all the time as soon as I got back from Hawaii. They gave me an apartment and me and Jonathan had a grand old time living over there for a little over a month. It was good to get us both out of Kokomo and since he commutes to Frankfort every day, it got him closer to work.

Sadly, we had to give up our apartment at the beginning of July because someone needed to move in early and we had the only three bedroom available. So we had to pack up our stuff, and I quit my job. I tried to commute for several days but with gas the way it is I just couldn't do it. Plus things really arent the same around there anymore since everyone has left/fired/quit. So ADIOS!!! TO THE LODGE for me!

I'll now be back in Kokomo, where my brother and I are getting a house. Should have pics uploaded soon from it! Here are some random pics for the month we were over there.
The good old Lodge Apartment 11201
Packin it all up Chillen on the balcony Jorge passed out in the game room Slip N Slide

1 comment:

Gracie said...

i am proud of you for finally breaking free! Now i need to come visit you in K town!! I miss going out w/you girlie!!!! :)