Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ribfest

Pops and me...yes I am trashed Me and my baby!
Kisses for Ryan

Another downtown extravaganza has came and went. Funny how you plan a huge event like Ribfest in downtown Kokomo and everyone decides to come home and visit. It's like people think its the party of the year or something. It also tends to attract some rather "interesting" people who crawl out of the holes in the wall in the ghetto. I had a glorious day, drinking by the pool, hittin up Johanna and Justins wedding, chillen on the back porch with my favorite partner (Bud Light) to reflect on my boo's night spent in Carroll county jail, and then headin down to The Fest. Needless to say I was shitfaced, and wearing a skirt and high heels didnt really help my balance.
BUT as usual I had a wonderful time, got to see some old faces who I miss so much and heard the newest R&B hot single. The second installment of "I'm in love with a stripper" sung by Mr. Jonathan Hollingsworth himself..."I'm in love with a teacher." :-)

1 comment:

Gracie said...

I miss u beeatch!! I wanna hang out so call me & let's makea some plans!! :)