Thursday, August 17, 2006

Meg's Bachelorette Party

Well, this is a little late post, but I have been waiting on Krystal to get her pics developed cuz some of mine didn't come out very well. ANYWAY.....two weeks ago we had Meg's Big Bachelorette Party down in Indy. We went over to Molly (maid of honor) and Catherine's (bridesmaid) to have a "pure romance" party.....aka SEX TOYS!!! I was inspired and focused on all your options in the bedroom! After some messing around and taking pics with some of the "equipment," we all changed into our partying outfits and headed downtown in a stretch limo!

We first went to Talbot St. which is a gay bar downtown. Oh did I mention Krystal and I were dared to flash all of Meridian Blvd? Some of these girls that were friends of Meghans apparently didn't know that me and K were up for just about anything. Ok...so off to the gay bar we go, we hit up the drag show...which was AMAZING!

Then we drove down to Broad Ripple to LandSharks for an hour or so and then over to Seven to party with the big dogs. Somehow we cut through all the lines to all of these place even though Broadripple was packed! I believe Molly was quite a celebrity cuz everywhere we went as soon as we pulled up to the bar, someone came out and took us up to the very front. Now that is what I call PIMP!
A
fter Seven we headed home, all a little drunk and tired. I waited until everyone crashed and then snuck out to drive home. I was suprisingly sober by about 4, and missed my hunny buns so much....especially after the "pure romance" party haha. So I went home to snuggle in our own cozy bed. Once you stay with someone every night, sleeping alone feels that much more lonely. What a perfect way to end the night!

All in all, I had a SPECTACULAR time. Nothing is better than a night out in BroadRipple with the ladies in a limo, especially for my FIRST bachelorette party. Here are some pics from some highlights of the night. I posted all the pics on my yahoo site.
Us with our posing with our "toys" In the limo Here comes trouble-these girls should know better than to bet me and Krystal Meg and the Queens Dancin at Seven

1 comment:

Gracie said...

crazy as always! Glad your first bachelorette was such a hit! ;)