Monday, February 13, 2006

Babies, babies, babies!









My little Poppers is nearing her due nate. Anne Thatcher, a close friend of the family, is the first of "the kids" to have a baby! Several of the ladies from the group of about 4 familes have been planning a spectacular baby shower for her. The date is nearing and one of my duties was to create the invitations. I am really excited about how they ended up turning out, so I thought I would post a pic for all of you. It took me forever to finally decide on a design, and they are taking forever to make, but I LOVE them!

I used light yellow and pink cardstock and cut them into 3 inch by 8 inch strips to make a card that opened vertically. I used a hole punch and an eyelet for the closure. I used tacky letters which are double sided, and I applied rose micro-beads to the letters to make them a little more snazzy. They are just itty bitty beads like the size of glitter but much cooler. Then I used some regular stickers but attached foam backing to them to make them more 3D. The inside info is written on plain transparent vellum. Tell me what you think!

1 comment:

Gracie said...

VERY Cute!!! :)