Monday, February 27, 2006

War Wounds


So as you can see, this Saturday was quite the blur. I woke up with this hideous mark on my side, and a pulled muscle in my left ankle. Needless to say I believe that each of these war wounds would be proof that I had a great time. We started out at the Wiseman tree dance, not really sure what it is for, some organization, but there was free beer and food so I was definately taking advantage of it. Then once the beer ran out around 11:30ish we headed up to the one and only Grill, and boy was it packed. My night consisted of dancing until my feet hurt, watching an extremely old woman pass out in the biggest bathroom stall, planning my relocation to Arizona, singing 1945 music, achieving half of my mission for the night (wink wink), being shoved into the bar when a fight started, making it impossible for anyone to ever know where I was, almost killing my dog, petting Krystal, and basically having to be told everything I did the morning after. And then of course....whatever caused that hideous mark on my side.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

where are you these days??