Sunday, February 26, 2006

Random Pic of the Week


So recently I have been going through my thousands upon thousands of pictures trying to put some organization into them. I came across several random and odd ones. So I decided to do this little thing I call- "Random Pic of the Week." I am going to try and post a pic at least once a week, it will be random and crazy, and will make you think....hmmmm. I will post them on here, and then my Yahoo Photo page will still have all the archives of pictures from past weeks. Just go to my photo page and click on the Pic of the week album. Enjoy, this should be fun. http://photos.yahoo.com/boilerbabe44

This picture was taken after a soccer game. I remember doing a lot of interviewing into this banana. However, I have no clue what the back up dancers are doing. And if you look over Chach's shoulder...do you see a bear? hmmmm?

2 comments:

LuvSeals Soaps said...

"interview with a banana"
lol, that's weird!

hey, buy some of our soaps, willya?

http://luvseals.blogspot.com/

Gracie said...

Wow that random photo thing sounds a little familiar.... ha ha ha!! I hope we can see each other soon & thanx for the comment!!!xoxxoxoxo